Listen to James Cridland and Sam Sethi
- Richard Kramer - Arete Research
- Bruce Supovitz - Nielsen
- Arica McKinnon - Nielsen
1. Edison Research - whilst podcast listening has grown, 44% of US Latinos haven’t yet listened to a podcast.
2. Triton Digital - US Podcasting Report for August. Downloads are up 11% from July, as the Apple bugfix rolled out. Stitcher is #1 for podcasts.
3. The New York Times - Cuban podcasts are booming
4. Interview: Nielsen released their 'Podcasting Today' Report.
5. WARC Research - 31% of consumer media consumption is now audio - but only 8.8% of the average media advertising budget is allocated to audio, says new research from
6. Apple's iOS 15 is here
7. eMarketer suggests that Spotify will overtake Apple Podcasts
8. Interview: Richard Kramer says Spotify exclusives don't work and they need to change their management.
9. The History of British podcasting
10. Podcast Index - Phase 3 is closed (1st June 2021) and Phase 4 is now open (closes on 1st Dec 2021). One tag we discuss is the new
11. Podcastfestival 2021: Sep 23 · Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
12. Trade Secrets with the multi-award-winning team – Performing Artist and Podcaster George the Poet & Producer Benbrick: Sep 29 · Virtual
13. She Podcasts LIVE 2021: Oct 14 · Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
14. The Ambies are open.
#podcast #marketing #events #events #ios #podland