Join James Cridland and Sam Sethi as they ask: Is Podcast hosting no longer a USP? It's fast becoming free. So how can podcast hosts survive? Should they go vertical with more paid features or simply be acquired by the big boys? #fightorflight.
- 🎧 Mark Asquith - CEO, Captivate FM talking about Captivate v2.0 new platform and features.
- Apple Podcasts launched Apple Podcasts Subscriptions and Channels.
- New EU copyright rules went into law on June 7, they affect podcast hosting companies. The new law “shifts responsibility for any copyright infringement' by any podcast shared onto the host.
- Anchor will no longer submit new podcasts to Apple Podcasts.
- Spotify has released the Spotify Greenroom app. The app, similar to Clubhouse or Twitter Spaces, includes recording capabilities. It's available on iOS and Android.
- The podcast:guid tag has been finalised. This is a simple method for a webscale ID for every podcast
- Podpage has released v2.0 of their podcast website tool.
- Facebook is launching podcasts next week.
1 week left to enter RØDE Microphones Cast! 2 weeks to make a 2-minute podcast? https://lnkd.in/d4tp4GT
Podland $3 link: https://lnkd.in/dJNAEV5
Podcast hosting and a whole lot more
Podcast recording made simple. The easiest way to record podcasts in studio quality from anywhere.